About Me

My photo
India
Hello, I studied to be a Product Designer:] Research, Conceptualizing, Sketching, Styling, Infro-graphics, Fashion, Dance, Drama, Writing, Photography are a few of my other interests. I'd be posting something of the above genres:] and others

Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

ABSURDITY

TED Talk : Charlie Todd : The experience of absurdity


There is this thing I really liked about this talk, that is - that there doesn't have to be a point for everything. He talked about how we as kids are taught to play, but nobody questions or says why we should play, but as kids,you dont play then what do you do? Then when do you play? 


There doesn't always have to be a point, sometimes its ok not to have a point. 
I am not saying that this means: I/ we dont have a responsibility towards design, but sometimes...
Sometimes.... There could be a point by not having a point!

I am going to experiment on this: 
The point in- Not having a point


No comments:

Post a Comment